Refine Your Search Year. Your list has reached the maximum number of items.
- Complex Variables and Applications.
- Dimensionless Physical Quantities in Science and Engineering - ScholarVox International.
- A German Requiem (Bernard Gunther, Book 3);
- Distant Thunders (Destroyermen, Book 4)?
- Theatre Audiences.
- The Divine in Husserl and Other Explorations (Analecta Husserliana)?
- Dimensionless quantity.
Please create a new list with a new name; move some items to a new or existing list; or delete some items. Dimensionless physical quantities in science and engineering. Dimensionless Physical Quantities in Science and Engineering.
Law of Success (21st Century Edition)
All rights reserved. Remember me on this computer.
Cancel Forgot your password? Showing all editions for 'Dimensionless physical quantities in science and engineering'.
Dimensionless Physical Quantities in Science and Engineering (eBook)
In the book it is written both in the form you quote, and in the form listed in the Wiki-link you provided, where Laplace Number is also listed. As a follow on to Sparticle's answer, this is also known as a Suratman number Su. From Wikipedia.
- Dimensionless Physical Quantities in Science and Engineering; 1 Edition; ISBN: .
- Mastering Witchcraft: A Practical Guide for Witches, Warlocks, and Covens!
- Catholic Resistance in Elizabethan England.
- Amazing Ben Franklin Inventions You Can Build Yourself (Build It Yourself series).
- Dimensionless Physical Quantities in Science and Engineering - PDF Drive.
Sign up to join this community. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top.
Dimensionless Physical Quantities In Science And Engineering Hardcover
Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Is there a name for this dimensionless quantity?
Ask Question. Asked 23 days ago.
Dimensionless Physical Quantities In Science And Engineering | KSA | Souq
Popular Features. New Releases.
Description Dimensionless quantities, such as , e, and are used in mathematics, engineering, physics, and chemistry. In recent years the dimensionless groups, as demonstrated in detail here, have grown in significance and importance in contemporary mathematical and computer modeling as well as the traditional fields of physical modeling.
This book offers the most comprehensive and up to date resource for dimensionless quantities, providing not only a summary of the quantities, but also a clarification of their physical principles, areas of use, and other specific properties across multiple relevant fields.